Sunday, July 11, 2010

Corporate Mission & Vision Statements



Most of us know what is a mission and vision, yet struggle to articulate one. To assist my client, a year ago, in setting corporate mission and vision statements, I drew a diagram using a mind map software. Posting them here as it could be of help to people looking for 'how to prepare Mission & Vision statements'. Also I can learn from their feedback.

Mission Statement



Vision Statement

If you have any queries or like to discuss on these post them under comments.

4 comments:

Management Notes said...

Excellent mindmap - simplifies the concept immensely! Liked all your other mindmaps too!

Uday

Balajhi said...

Thank you sir for your appreciation. I use mindmaps to think and present thoughts. I have been using them for quite sometime. As you put it, it helps them to simplify a concept.

Prashant Tenjarla said...

Thanks to articles I have read here, beginning to understand better what I'm doing. Or supposed to be doing. Thank you.

Balajhi said...

Nice to hear Prashant. Wishing you good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails